ONLINE OPEN HOUSE: January 8 – February 14, 2019
How to use the online open house
- Visit the open house tabs above to learn more about what’s happening
- You may visit the site as many times as you wish
- Take notes below as you move through the open house and then submit them on the Thank you page
- Share this open house with others who might be interested
- Look for the tabs with the Icon noting to add your comment here to know where you can share feedback
What is the project?
The I-405 Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Project will deliver fast, frequent, accessible and reliable high-capacity bus service to communities along I-405, I-5 and SR 518 from Lynnwood to Burien. This highway-based BRT system will include a new transit center in South Renton and 11 BRT stations, three of which will include added parking.
Join us in person!
In early 2019, we will be in communities throughout the I-405 BRT corridor to discuss the project and collect feedback on station access. We will also conduct briefings with community organizations. Contact us to set up a briefing: email@example.com.
Tell us about you
We want your feedback on non-motorized access to future BRT stations. Drop a pin with your comments on the Station Access map!
Visit the Design tab to view BRT station design concepts.
BRT HAS A NAME!
Visit the Bus Rapid Transit tab to learn more.
Commenting is easy
Look for the bubble icon for opportunities to comment.
If you need information translated select your language using the “Select Language” bar at the top of this page. If your language is not available, please contact: 1-800-201-4900 / TTY Relay: 711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative formats.